Friday, December 4, 2009

InMotionHosting

So far pretty easy to deal with customer service at In Motion Hosting.  I've talked to them on live chat, the only tricky thing is, pick out your words before you ask them on the initial question on their live chat request.

However, if you ask something too long, or what they probably would deem difficult, they'll forward your web browser to a static page explaining they're no longer online and asking you send your request to their support email.  So you just have to click back in your browser, retype your question or request (make it sound simpler) and send another live chat request.  

They are pretty quick with responses, once you get through the queue line or 3-8 people in front of you. They forwarded me to sending a support email asking them to do what I needed.  Not that it was a hard task.  Now I'm waiting for their support team that answers email to update my account and get me streaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment